Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home
- Preheat oven to 450°F with a baking sheet inside. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 1½ tbsp butter and 1 clove minced garlic; season with salt. Transfer potatoes to preheated baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- In same bowl, toss green beans with remaining 1½ tbsp butter and 1 minced clove garlic, season with salt, and add to sheet with the potatoes. Roast for 10 minutes more. Toss potatoes and green beans together before serving.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 173
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 23 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 85 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g