Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Health benefit: Avocado is rich in monounsaturated fats, which support cardiovascular health and may play a role in weight management and healthy aging.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together 3 tbsp vinegar, ½ tbsp sesame oil and sesame seeds. Add salmon to bowl with marinade and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Whisk together remaining 5 tbsp vinegar, remaining 4 tbsp sesame oil, tamari, ginger and honey.
3. Assemble bowls: Drizzle some dressing over cooked rice and toss to mix. Divide rice between 4 bowls. Top each bowl with cucumber, carrots, onions, avocados and jalapeños; drizzle remaining dressing over bowls. Divide marinated salmon between bowls.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 590
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 33 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5.5 g
- Sodium Content 425 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 16 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g