Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a blender, place coffee, milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla and salt; blend until smooth. In a bowl, place chia seeds; pour coffee mixture over and stir well.
- Divide mixture among 4 small cups or jars. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight. Pudding will keep in the refrigerator up to 3 days. If desired, garnish puddings with a dollop of coconut cream or sprinkle of cinnamon before serving.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 242
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 55 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g