Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Looking for more vegetarian recipes? Click here.
- Prepare nut cheese: To a food processor, add all nut cheese ingredients except dill. Add 3 tbsp water and process until completely smooth, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in dill. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 1/2 tsp oil. Spread on a large parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning halfway, until fork-tender.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 1/2 tsp oil. Add fennel and sauté until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Stir, reduce heat to low and cook for 12 minutes more, or until brown. Stir in vinegar and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 500°F. Place pizza crust on a second large parchment-lined baking sheet or a pizza tray and brush with remaining 1 tsp oil. Spread half of nut cheese over crust. Evenly distribute fennel and top with sweet potato. Add dollops of remaining cheese all over pizza and drizzle with maple syrup. Bake until bottom of crust is slightly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes, depending on thickness of crust and type of dough used. Sprinkle with basil.
- Serving Size 1/8 of pizza
- Calories 264
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 83 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g