Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash ripe bananas. Add old-fashioned rolled oats, finely shredded carrots (or carrot pulp from juicing carrots), dried unsweetened cranberries, chopped unsalted walnuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, ground cinnamon, pure vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice (optional); mix well to combine.
- Wet fingers and scoop mixture onto prepared baking sheet (about 1/4 cup at a time; with damp fingers, flatten into a cookie shape). Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g