Find more chicken recipes here.
- Prepare dressing: In a food processor, pulse 3 tbsp cashews until they form a paste. Add ginger, 1 tbsp cilantro, shallots, vinegar, lime juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, garlic and honey; pulse until minced, scraping sides of bowl. Add safflower oil; process until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high and brush grate with oil. Season chicken with 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper. Whisk together 1 tbsp each soy sauce and sesame oil; brush on chicken. Grill chicken, covered, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165°F, about 4 to 5 minutes per side; transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, bok choy, snow peas, carrots, radicchio, whites of green onions, ½ cup cilantro and radish; toss with dressing to coat. Divide salad among plates. Slice chicken and top each salad with a sliced chicken breast. Garnish salads with green parts of onions and 1/4 cup chopped cashews.
- Serving Size 1/4 of salad
- Calories 426
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 24 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 34 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 635 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g