Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more breakfast recipes here.
- To a large bowl, add cashews and cover with cold water. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours. Drain and rinse well; clean out bowl.
- In a blender with 2 2/3 cups water, combine cashews, coconut flakes, banana, cocoa powder, coconut nectar and salt. Blend for 1 to 2 minutes, until thoroughly combined.
- Into bowl, filter milk through a fine mesh sieve. Transfer milk to a 1-qt glass jar; cover and chill thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours. Adjust sweetness, if desired. Shake before serving. Milk will keep refrigerated for 3 to 4 days.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 165
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 75 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g