Cost per plate: $4.70
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. In a small bowl, stir together ginger, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and cayenne. Transfer 3 tbsp to a large bowl; add chicken to large bowl and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. Reserve remaining ginger mixture.
2. Meanwhile, cut broccoli into 2-inch florets, reserving stems. Halve florets lengthwise. Peel stems; cut into 1-inch-long x ¼-inch-wide matchsticks to yield about ¾ cup.
3. Mist a large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat on medium. Add broccoli florets and stir-fry until tender and bright green, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a large plate.
4. Mist same skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high. Add broccoli stems, radish, light parts of green onions, carrots, cashews and ¼ tsp salt and stir-fry just until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to plate with broccoli florets.
5. Mist same skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium. Add chicken and remaining ¼ tsp salt and stir-fry until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Add mango, dark green parts of green onions and reserved ginger mixture and stir-fry for 1 minute. Whisk together broth and tapioca; add mixture to pan. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink inside and sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 4 to 5 minutes. Add broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 356
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 80 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 859 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g