Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large bowl, cover cashews with water. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours, or overnight.
2. Prepare berry topping: In a medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
3. Drain cashews then blend in a high-powered blender or food processor with 1/3 to ½ cup cold water for 5 minutes, or until very smooth and thick like sour cream. To blender or food processor, add remaining pudding ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve chilled with berry topping.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 448
- Carbohydrate Content 51 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4.5 g
- Sodium Content 39 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g