Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
READER RECIPE TESTER
“The Cauliflower and Clams in Parsley Broth was so easy to put together. Dinner was on the table within 20 minutes of my getting home from the grocery store: It doesn’t get much faster than that! I added a small jar of pimentos and a dusting of grated Romano cheese over top to add some texture and flavor. It was delicious!”
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add shallots and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, until soft. Add cauliflower and broth and bring to a simmer. Add clams, cover and cook for 5 minutes, until all clams open (discarding any clams that do not open). Add spaghetti and parsley to skillet, mix well and cook for 1 minute to heat through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serving Size 9 clams and 2/3 cup spaghetti mixture
- Calories 350
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 160 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g