This recipe is a great way to use up leftovers – sub in any leftover meats you have (if cooked, simply chop and add in Step 4 with the vegetables) or vegetables you have on hand and want to use up.
- In a large sauté pan or wok on medium-high, heat one-half of ghee. Add chicken and cook until golden underneath, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a cutting board; 30 cut into ½-inch chunks.
- To pan, add eggs and scramble until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To pan, add sesame oil and remaining one-half of ghee. Add yellow onion and sauté for 3 minutes, until softened. Add green onion, ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add broccoli, carrot and mushrooms and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes. Add riced cauliflower and coconut aminos and toss until heated through. Return chicken and eggs to pan. Add additional coconut aminos or sesame oil, to taste. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Related: Whole30 Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 221
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 102 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 197 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g