This recipe is a great way to use up leftovers – sub in any leftover meats you have (if cooked, simply chop and add in Step 4 with the vegetables) or vegetables you have on hand and want to use up.
1. In a large sauté pan or wok on medium-high, heat one-half of ghee. Add chicken and cook until golden underneath, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a cutting board; 30 cut into ½-inch chunks.
2. To pan, add eggs and scramble until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. To pan, add sesame oil and remaining one-half of ghee. Add yellow onion and sauté for 3 minutes, until softened. Add green onion, ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute, until fragrant.
4. Add broccoli, carrot and mushrooms and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes. Add riced cauliflower and coconut aminos and toss until heated through. Return chicken and eggs to pan. Add additional coconut aminos or sesame oil, to taste. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 221
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 102 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 197 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g