Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more dinner recipes here.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine cauliflower, 3 tbsp hemp seeds, oil, miso, yeast, vinegar, salt and 1/3 cup water. Blend until smooth. Mixture should turn into a thick sauce – if too thick, add more water, 1 tbsp at a time, until a sauce consistency is reached.
- To a large sauté pan on medium, add cauliflower sauce and zucchini noodles. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, or until zucchini is tender and sauce has thickened. Fold in spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Fold in cooked pasta, toss until just incorporated, then remove from heat.
- Divide among plates and top with basil, remaining 1 tbsp hemp seeds and pepper.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 426
- Carbohydrate Content 61 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 567 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g