Find 15 Irresistible Holiday Sides here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 lb Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1½-inch chunks
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt (TRY: Stonyfield Organic Smooth & Creamy Whole Milk Plain Yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus additional to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill, plus small sprigs for garnish
- In a large saucepan or small stockpot on high, add potatoes and cauliflower and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until vegetables are very tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and return to pot. Add yogurt and salt and mash with a potato masher to desired consistency. Stir in chopped dill and additional salt. To serve, transfer to a bowl and garnish with dill sprigs.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup cauliflower mashed potatoes
- Calories: 88
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Cholesterol Content: 3 mg
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 120 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g