Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find 15 Irresistible Holiday Sides here!
- In a large saucepan or small stockpot on high, add potatoes and cauliflower and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until vegetables are very tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and return to pot. Add yogurt and salt and mash with a potato masher to desired consistency. Stir in chopped dill and additional salt. To serve, transfer to a bowl and garnish with dill sprigs.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup cauliflower mashed potatoes
- Calories 88
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 120 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g