- Prepare salad: In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, scallions, olives, mint and lemon juice; stir in feta. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add cauliflower and cook until very tender, about 8 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Roughly mash cauliflower with a potato masher to pea-size pieces; let cool for 15 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, egg and egg white, quinoa and parsley. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, Parmesan, baking powder, oregano, salt and pepper; stir flour mixture into quinoa mixture until just combined. FOUR: Using 1/4 cup mixture for each, roll into balls, then flatten slightly to form 3/4-inch-thick round patties. Repeat with remaining mixture to make a total of 18 patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet on medium, heat 1 tbsp oil. Add half of patties and cook for about 8 minutes, using 2 utensils to help turn them halfway, until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate and repeat with remaining 1 tbsp oil and other half of patties. Serve with salad.
- Serving Size 3 patties and 3/4 cup salad
- Calories 269
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 48 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 5.5 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 571 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g