Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- To skillet, add onion and cook for 5 minutes, until soft and starting to brown. Add bell pepper and cook for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Stir in paprika, tomato paste and saffron. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, salt and pepper and stir well to coat. Add broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Place mussels on top then cover and simmer for 5 minutes, until shells are open (discard any that are still closed). Return shrimp to the pan and cook for 3 to 5 more minutes, until shrimp are heated through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 244
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 93 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 502 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g