Find more meal plan recipes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. To a medium bowl, add all coconut bacon ingredients and toss well. Spread on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until coconut is crispy and lightly toasted. (NOTE: This can take anywhere from 8 to 18 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of your coconut, so check often to avoid burning.) Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- To 1 Mason jar, add one-third of vinaigrette. Over dressing, layer in 1 cup grains, 1 cup grated veggies, 1 cup lettuce, ½ cup cherry tomatoes and one-third of bacon. Top with a few sunflower sprouts. Tighten lid and repeat with remaining 2 Mason jars. Store in fridge.
- When ready to eat, vigorously shake Mason jar to completely coat salad ingredients with vinaigrette.
- Serving Size 1 mason jar salad
- Calories 565
- Carbohydrate Content 65 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 31 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 14 g
- Sodium Content 314 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g