Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more vegetarian recipes
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, lemon zest and juice, capers, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove outer layer of celery root. Using a mandoline, cut into paper-thin (1/16-inch-thick) slices; immediately add to oil mixture and toss gently to coat. (If using larger celery root, halve before slicing; but don’t use more than 12 oz total.) Let stand for 40 minutes.
- Arrange about three-quarters of celery root slices on plates or a platter. Julienne remaining one-quarter of slices and return to bowl with remaining oil mixture and arugula; toss. Top sliced celery root with arugula mixture. Top with cheese and drizzle with any remaining dressing in bowl.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 153
- Carbohydrate Content 8.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 389 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g