Make Ahead: Oatmeal can be refrigerated for up to 5 days. Reheat on medium, adding a splash of water to thin as desired.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3¼ cups water to a boil. Add tea bags, cover and turn off heat. Steep for 10 minutes; discard tea bags. Stir in oats, cubed banana and salt. Return to a rolling boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in milk and simmer for 15 minutes, until oats are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet on medium-high. Add shredded coconut and swirl it around for about 20 seconds, until golden. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Divide oatmeal among bowls. Top each serving with banana slices, cherries and toasted coconut.
- Serving Size 1 heaping c oatmeal plus toppings
- Calories 261
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 133 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g