1. Prepare gravlax: In a medium bowl, combine rock salt, tea, zests and black pepper. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place half of salt-tea mixture on parchment and place salmon skinned side down on mixture. Cover top of salmon with remaining salt-tea mixture. Leave uncovered in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
2. Drain all liquid and rinse salt-tea mixture off salmon; pat dry. Place salmon on a rack over a baking sheet to allow circulation. Return to refrigerator uncovered for 12 hours or overnight.
3. Prepare potato salad: In a large pot of water, bring potatoes to a boil. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain; let cool. Cut into cubes.
4. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, grapes, celery and apple. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dill, vinegar, sea salt and pepper. Toss mayonnaise mixture into salad.
5. Slice salmon thinly and serve with potato salad.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 431
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 71 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 744 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g