We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
2. Make salad: Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Brush cabbage with oil. Grill until lightly charred, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer cabbage to a cutting board; let cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan of boiling water, cook edamame until tender, about 3 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
4. Chop cabbage into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl. To bowl, add bok choy, edamame, bell pepper and carrot. Add dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds.
Make Ahead: Cover and refrigerate assembled salad for up to 3 days. Alternatively, make dressing and blanch edamame up to 3 days ahead and store in separate airtight containers in the fridge. All of the remaining vegetables can be prepped up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 255
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 408 mg
- Sugar Content 6.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 14 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g