Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Functional Fiber: The traditional keto diet is often lacking in fiber, but this recipe is replete with fiber-rich avocados, dark leafy greens and radishes, which can help regulate blood sugar levels, boost gut health and maintain satiety for longer.
- Make dressing: In a small, unheated skillet, combine oil, jalapeño and garlic. Heat on low until mixture sizzles. Cook for 1 minute, then transfer to a blender or small food processor. Add remaining dressing ingredients and blend well. Set aside.
- Make tostadas: Preheat oven to 350ºF; line 2 large baking sheets with parchment. Draw 8 4-inch circles on parchment, leaving at least 1 inch between them; turn parchment over (you should still be able to see circles). Spread cheese in circles, using ¼ cup for each. Bake until golden and crisp, about 13 to 15 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning. Let cool slightly.
- Divide tostadas among 4 plates. In a large bowl, combine greens, radishes and avocado. Add ¼ cup dressing; toss, adding remaining dressing and toss again. Divide mixture among tostadas, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 597
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 56 mg
- Fat Content 54 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 17 g
- Saturated Fat Content 16 g
- Sodium Content 625 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 28 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g