Find 5 more Super Bowl Snacks here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cupsServings
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp brown rice flour
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp each mustard powder and ground cayenne pepper (TRY: Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper)
- 1 cup finely shredded kale
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup jarred diced roasted red peppers (water-packed)
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and flour. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on medium, heat oil. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Stir in broth, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, black pepper, mustard and cayenne and bring to a simmer, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cheese-flour mixture and stir until completely melted. Fold in kale, spinach, lobster and red pepper. Pour mixture into a heat-proof serving dish and top with onions. Serve warm with veggies and chips for dipping.
- Serving Size: 1/4 c
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 4 g
- Cholesterol Content: 35 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 227 mg