Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find 5 more Super Bowl Snacks here!
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and flour. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on medium, heat oil. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Stir in broth, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, black pepper, mustard and cayenne and bring to a simmer, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cheese-flour mixture and stir until completely melted. Fold in kale, spinach, lobster and red pepper. Pour mixture into a heat-proof serving dish and top with onions. Serve warm with veggies and chips for dipping.
- Serving Size 1/4 c
- Calories 100
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 227 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g