Grace Dickinson is a food blogger, photo enthusiast and recipe creator. These passions are brought together on FoodFitnessFreshAir.com, where she chronicles her experiments in the kitchen.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 5 to 6 heaping cups)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Parsley, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets. In a medium bowl, combine nutritional yeast, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Pour oil into a small bowl. Lightly dip each floret into oil* and then dip into nutritional yeast mixture to coat. Place on baking sheet and repeat with each floret.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes, until browned. Serve and top with a handful of chopped parsley (if using).
- *Cauliflower should be lightly coated in oil, not saturated, so avoid submerging it into the bowl.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of roasted cauliflower
- Calories: 143
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 33 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g