Grace Dickinson is a food blogger, photo enthusiast and recipe creator. These passions are brought together on FoodFitnessFreshAir.com, where she chronicles her experiments in the kitchen.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large head of cauliflower (about 5 to 6 heaping cups)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast (TRY: Simply Organic Nutritional Yeast)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (TRY: Simply Organic Garlic Powder)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (TRY: Simply Organic Ground Black Pepper)
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Parsley, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-sized florets. In a medium bowl, combine nutritional yeast, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Pour oil into a small bowl. Lightly dip each floret into oil* and then dip into nutritional yeast mixture to coat. Place on baking sheet and repeat with each floret.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes, until browned. Serve and top with a handful of chopped parsley (if using).
- *Cauliflower should be lightly coated in oil, not saturated, so avoid submerging it into the bowl.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of roasted cauliflower
- Calories: 143
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 33 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g