- Prepare chermoula: In a food processor, combine garlic, cilantro, parsley and lemon zest and process to finely chop. Add yogurt, lemon juice, oil, paprika, cumin and cayenne and process to incorporate. Add salt, to taste, and set aside.
- Mist a shallow baking dish or large foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread about half of chermoula on both sides salt, and pepper. Arrange fish in baking dish or on sheet in a single layer and set aside at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Arrange oven rack about 4 inches from heat source and preheat broiler to high.
- Broil fish until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to serving plates and drizzle with any cooking juices. Serve remaining chermoula on the side.
- Serving Size 1 chermoula fish fillet with 2 1/2 tbsp sauce
- Calories 192
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 367 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g