Choose your favorite toppings from our suggested list below to add flavor and crunch.
- Prep Time
¼ cup raw unsalted cashews
1¼ cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
1/2 cup full-fat ricotta cheese
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
2 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp pure vanilla extract (TRY: Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract)
Optional toppings: Chopped dark chocolate or cacao nibs, fresh berries, bananas, pomegranate seeds, goji berries, nuts or flaxseeds
1. To a small bowl, add cashews and cover with cold water. Place in the refrigerator overnight; drain.
2. To a high-speed blender, add cherries, banana, ricotta, cashews, maple syrup, chia seeds and vanilla; blend until smooth.
3. Divide mixture among two chilled bowls. Top with toppings of choice.
- Serving Size: ½ of recipe
- Calories: 344
- Carbohydrate Content: 42 g
- Cholesterol Content: 32 mg
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 56 mg
- Sugar Content: 26 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g