Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Choose your favorite toppings from our suggested list below to add flavor and crunch.
1. To a small bowl, add cashews and cover with cold water. Place in the refrigerator overnight; drain.
2. To a high-speed blender, add cherries, banana, ricotta, cashews, maple syrup, chia seeds and vanilla; blend until smooth.
3. Divide mixture among two chilled bowls. Top with toppings of choice.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 344
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 32 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 56 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g