Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. To a large heat-proof bowl over a pot of gently simmering water, add chocolate and almond butter. Stir occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes, until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and stir in oats, almonds and cherries.
2. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonful onto a large parchment-lined baking sheet, forming 20 mounds. Place sheet in the refrigerator until set, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serving Size 1 cluster
- Calories 113
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 4 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g