Find more clean desserts here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup vacuum-packed peeled roasted unsalted chestnuts (about 5 oz) (
- This recipeworks best with vacuum-packed chestnuts that you can find at grocery stores.)
- 3 tbsp almond meal
- 2 tbsp maple flakes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 8-oz package full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup maple flakes
- 2 tsp finely grated orange zest, plus ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp each pure almond extract and pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup maple flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare crust: Mist a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a food processor, pulse chestnuts until coarsely chopped. Add almond meal and 2 tbsp maple flakes and pulse to a crumb consistency. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Prepare filling: Wipe out bowl of food processor and add all filling ingredients; process until smooth. Pour filling over crust and place pan on a baking sheet. Bake until filling is set, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- (Tip: To help prevent cracking, turn off oven and allow cheesecake to come to room temperature with oven door ajar, about 1 hour longer.)
- Meanwhile, prepare topping: In a small saucepan on medium-high, bring cranberries, ½ cup water and ½ cup maple flakes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst open and sauce has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Drizzle sauce over entire cheesecake, or slice and drizzle over individual servings.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of cake and 1½ tbsp sauce
- Calories: 268
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Cholesterol Content: 51 mg
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 9 g
- Protein Content: 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 452 mg
- Sugar Content: 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g