Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more clean desserts here!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare crust: Mist a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a food processor, pulse chestnuts until coarsely chopped. Add almond meal and 2 tbsp maple flakes and pulse to a crumb consistency. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Prepare filling: Wipe out bowl of food processor and add all filling ingredients; process until smooth. Pour filling over crust and place pan on a baking sheet. Bake until filling is set, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- (Tip: To help prevent cracking, turn off oven and allow cheesecake to come to room temperature with oven door ajar, about 1 hour longer.)
- Meanwhile, prepare topping: In a small saucepan on medium-high, bring cranberries, ½ cup water and ½ cup maple flakes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst open and sauce has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Drizzle sauce over entire cheesecake, or slice and drizzle over individual servings.
- Serving Size 1/12 of cake and 1½ tbsp sauce
- Calories 268
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 51 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 452 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g