Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large food processor, combine dates, apples and walnuts. Process until fine crumbs form, about 1 minute. Add cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Continue processing until mixture is very soft and holds together when pinched, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Press dough into a 4 x 8-inch parchment lined loaf pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until firm. Cut into 12 bars (2 x 11/3 inches each). Wrap individually and keep refrigerated for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Serving Size 1 bar
- Calories 119
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 23 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4.5 g