Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and mist with cooking spray. Using paper towels, pat chicken dry. Zest half of lemon and cut remaining half into wedges. Using tongs, in a large bowl, toss chicken with lemon zest, lemon wedges, garlic, artichokes, potatoes, oregano, oil, salt, pepper flakes and black pepper until well coated. Spread chicken and vegetables onto a large baking sheet or baking dish.
- Roast for about 45 minutes, turning chicken and vegetables halfway, until potatoes are tender and an internal thermometer inserted into center of chicken thigh reaches 165°F. Remove and discard lemon wedges. Divide chicken and vegetables between serving plates and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serving Size 1 chicken thigh and 3/4 cup vegetables
- Calories 396
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 149 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 500 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g