- In a small saucepan on medium-high, bring 1/2 cup water, vinegar and cane juice to a boil. Remove from heat and transfer to a heat-proof bowl; let cool for about 5 minutes. Add radishes, onions, cabbage, carrot and 1/2 tsp salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Heat a grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate. Add chicken and grill, turning halfway, until lightly browned and no longer pink inside, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Add buns to grill and toast lightly.
- Cut chicken into thin slices and divide among buns. Using tongs, remove vegetables from vinegar mixture, shaking slightly over bowl to remove excess liquid. Divide vegetables evenly between bread and top with cilantro.
- Serving Size 1 sandwich
- Calories 266
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 31 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 425 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g