Find more chicken recipes here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 12-oz hothouse or beefsteak tomatoes, divided
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp natural smoked sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, quartered and sliced into ½-inch-thick pieces
- 1 15-oz BPA-free can unsalted beans (cannellini, great northern or navy), drained and rinsed, or 1½ cups cooked white beans
- In a medium covered saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add chicken and reduce heat to low. Poach, covered, until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside until cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes. Cut into ½-inch cubes.
- Prepare dressing: Quarter 1 tomato. Add to a blender with yogurt, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Stir in chives.
- Cut remaining tomato into 1-inch chunks. Divide lettuce, cucumber, beans, chicken and tomato chunks among 4 serving plates. Toss each salad with a quarter of dressing.
- Serving Size: 3 cups salad and 1/2 cup dressing
- Calories: 290
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Cholesterol Content: 60 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 400 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g