Find more chicken recipes here!
- In a medium covered saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add chicken and reduce heat to low. Poach, covered, until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside until cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes. Cut into ½-inch cubes.
- Prepare dressing: Quarter 1 tomato. Add to a blender with yogurt, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Stir in chives.
- Cut remaining tomato into 1-inch chunks. Divide lettuce, cucumber, beans, chicken and tomato chunks among 4 serving plates. Toss each salad with a quarter of dressing.
- Serving Size 3 cups salad and 1/2 cup dressing
- Calories 290
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 400 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g