Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium bowl, combine grape tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, 3 tbsp basil, 1 clove minced garlic, 1⁄8 tsp salt and 1⁄8 tsp pepper until combined; set aside in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, onion, egg, oregano, sesame seeds, parsley, remaining 1/4 cup basil, 2 cloves minced garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper until well combined. Shape half of chicken mixture into 4 patties (reserve remaining mixture for use in Meal Plan).
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high. Grill patties for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip patties and place 1 oz mozzarella on top of each patty. Cook until an internal thermometer inserted into center of burgers reads 165°F, about 4 minutes more.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture onto bottom half of each bun. Top with a burger patty and bun tops.
- Serving Size 4-oz patty, 1oz mozzarella
- Calories 371
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 108 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 555 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g