Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare bruschetta: In a small bowl, combine all bruschetta ingredients. Cover and place in the refrigerator. (MAKE AHEAD: Make the bruschetta on Sunday and keep in the fridge so it’s ready for use in the recipe on Monday.)
2. Prepare chicken: Adjust oven rack to 6 inches below broiler and preheat broiler to high. Place chicken on a large rimmed baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle cheese and pepper evenly over the tenders. Broil chicken for 6 minutes. On a lower rack, bake 11/3 cups bruschetta in an uncovered ovenproof dish, until warmed.
3. Meanwhile, prepare artichoke salad: In a medium ovenproof dish, combine all salad ingredients except pine nuts. Add to oven with chicken and bake for 2 to 3 minutes, until warmed. (NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, reserve 4 cooked chicken tenders separately.)
4. On a plate, layer ¾ cup artichoke salad, 2 chicken tenders and 1/3 cup bruschetta. Top with 1 tsp pine nuts.
TIP: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate 2 reserved chicken tenders and freeze 2 reserved chicken tenders. Store remaining servings with extra bruschetta in the fridge for later in the week.
- Serving Size 2 tenders, ¾ cup artichoke salad, 1/3 cup bruschetta, 1 tsp pine nuts
- Calories 379
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 110 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 40 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 524 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g