Want more like this chicken chasseur slow cooker recipe? Find slow cooker recipes here.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- In a medium heat-proof bowl, pour ¼ cup boiling water over dried mushrooms. Let stand for 5 minutes. Season chicken with pepper and salt and place in a 5-qt slow cooker. To slow cooker, add cremini mushrooms, onions, garlic, broth and dried mushrooms (along with soaking liquid). In a small bowl, whisk together wine and flour until no lumps remain. Add wine-flour mixture to slow cooker and stir; cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- In the last 30 minutes of cooking, transfer ¼ cup sauce from slow cooker to a heat-proof bowl and whisk in potato flour. Add mixture back into slow cooker, replace lid, and continue cooking for remaining 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size 2 chicken thighs and 1/2 cup sauce
- Calories 284
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 144 mg
- Fat Content 6.5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 297 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g