Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Serve with Buttery Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans.
Image and recipe from Cuisine at Home.
- With a mallet or rolling pin, pound each chicken breast between 2 sheets plastic wrap into ½-inch-thick cutlets. Season with salt and pepper. Place flour on a shallow plate; dredge chicken in flour to coat both sides, shaking off excess. Discard flour.
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add cutlets and cook, flipping once, until browned on both sides and no longer pink inside, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil.
- Add almonds to pan and cook, stirring constantly, until browned, 1 minute. Add wine and broth and use a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits from pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 1 to 1½ minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter, a small amount at a time, until melted and sauce thickens. Add onions. Divide chicken among plates and divide sauce evenly over top.
- Serving Size 1 chicken cutlet and 1 tbsp sauce
- Calories 328
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 129 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 197 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g