- Prepare cauliflower and chicken: Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a large mixing bowl, gently toss cauliflower with half of each oil, turmeric and salt. Arrange on one-half of baking sheet. In same bowl, place chicken and remaining oil, turmeric, salt as well as cumin, coriander and paprika. Mix well and place on the empty half of baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside and cauliflower is browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients. Whisk in water, a splash at a time, until a runny consistency is reached.
- Slice chicken. On a platter or in individual bowls, place cucumber, tomato and lettuce and top with roasted cauliflower and chicken. Serve with sauce.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftovers and sauce in separate containers; reheat chicken and cauliflower and assemble when called for.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 489
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 160 mg
- Fat Content 30 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 39 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 558 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 16 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g