Find more stir-fry recipes.
MAKE AHEAD: Prepared salad can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 napa cabbage, cored and sliced crosswise into thin ribbons
- 1 large carrot, sliced into thin coins
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts divided
- 2 tbsp natural unsalted crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 2 tsp safflower oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin pieces (TIP: Cut breast in half lengthwise and then slice crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick pieces.)
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- In a large wide bowl, toss together celery, cabbage, carrot and green parts of scallions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha and honey. Add vinegar a little at a time, whisking constantly, into a smooth vinaigrette. Set aside.
- Set a wok or large deep skillet on high. Add edamame and 1 tbsp water and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until edamame is hot and bright green.
- Add oil, white parts of scallions, and garlic; sauté for 30 seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until cooked through. Add wok ingredients to bowl with cabbage mixture, drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to combine. Sprinkle peanuts over top.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of salad
- Calories: 359
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Cholesterol Content: 83 mg
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 255 mg
- Sugar Content: 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 4 g