Chicken Egg Rolls with Red Cabbage, Mango & Lime
Wrap up a refreshing lunch with our clean egg rolls, loaded with chicken, cabbage, mango and cilantro and baked until golden brown – with just 10 minutes of hands-on time!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup brown rice
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup peeled and diced mango
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist a large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Place chicken breasts on sheet and roast until cooked through and no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 minutes. Maintain oven temperature.
- Meanwhile, cook brown rice according to package directions.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, use a fork to shred meat from the bone, making 2-inch pieces. Combine chicken, cabbage, mango, rice, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well.
- Spoon mixture diagonally onto centers of wrappers, dividing evenly. Fold both short corners up and over filling. Fold 1 long corner to center; roll towards remaining corner. Transfer rolls to baking sheet, seam side down, and mist with cooking spray. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serving Size 2 egg rolls
- Calories 372
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 72 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 464 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g