- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, warm tortillas, 1 at a time, 20 to 30 seconds per side, stacking warm tortillas on a sheet of foil. Wrap and keep warm in oven.
- In a large skillet on medium-low, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, 4 to 7 minutes. Add chicken mixture, ½ cup salsa, beans, paprika, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Remove from heat. Remove tortillas from oven.
- Spread ¼ cup of remaining salsa in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Place ¼ cup chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll up. Arrange, seam side down, in baking dish. Pour remaining 1¾ cups salsa over top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until enchiladas are hot in center and cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes. Dollop with sour cream, if using.
Related: Whole30 Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Serving Size 3 enchiladas
- Calories 576
- Carbohydrate Content 75 g
- Cholesterol Content 53 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 31 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 1472 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g