1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line
3 large baking sheets with parchment
paper. Spread cooked quinoa in an
even layer on 1 baking sheet; bake
until lightly toasted, 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place Brussels sprouts
on another baking sheet and drizzle
with half of oil, salt and pepper. Add
baking sheet to oven after quinoa has
been toasting for 15 minutes. Bake
Brussels sprouts 35 minutes total.
3. In a bowl, toss fries with remaining
half of oil, half of each garlic powder
and rosemary, and salt; spread on
third baking sheet. Add fries to oven
when baking sheet with quinoa is
removed from oven. Bake fries
30 minutes, turning halfway through.
Let quinoa cool, then transfer to a
shallow bowl, breaking up any clumps,
and stir in Parmesan.
4. In a separate bowl, toss chicken
strips with mustard, remaining
half of each garlic powder and
rosemary, salt and pepper. Dip coated
chicken in toasted quinoa, turning to
coat all sides.
5. After fries have been cooking
5 minutes, place chicken strips on
baking sheet. Bake chicken until
cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove both baking sheets from
oven and serve Brussels sprouts with
chicken and fries.
- Serving Size 1/3 of recipe
- Calories 718
- Carbohydrate Content 66 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 32 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 43 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 1505 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g