Find more chicken recipes here!
- In a small saucepan, bring 1¼ cups broth to a boil. Add couscous, stir and cover; remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 30 seconds per side, until golden. (NOTE:Skillet should be large enough to hold 4 chicken breasts without overlap.) Add remaining 1 cup broth, tomatoes, onions, carrots, peas, olives, capers and oregano; stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink inside. Add basil (if using) and stir to combine. Divide couscous among serving plates; top with chicken and vegetables, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast, 1 cup vegetables, 1/2 cup couscous
- Calories 418
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 532 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g