Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Marinate chicken: To a blender add coconut milk, coconut oil, ginger, curry powder, garlic, fish sauce, coconut aminos, salt, honey and pepper; blend until smooth. In a casserole dish, pat chicken dry. Pour marinade over chicken, ensuring each piece is coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or overnight.
2. Prepare peanut sauce: To a blender, add all sauce ingredients; blend until smooth. Cover and set aside.
3. Thread chicken onto skewers (marinade will be thick; remove most of it from chicken and discard excess). Preheat an indoor grill or grill pan to medium. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with peanut sauce.
- Serving Size 2 skewers with ¼ of sauce
- Calories 343
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 254 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g