Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup cooking liquid before draining.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan, heat oil on medium. Add sausage and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Add 4 cups dandelion greens, garlic, pepper and salt and sauté, stirring often, until greens are wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cream, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan with a wooden spoon. Add pasta, reserved cooking liquid, cheese and remaining 1 cup dandelion greens and stir to combine.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cups
- Calories 396
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 68 mg
- Fat Content 13.5 g
- Fiber Content 7.5 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5.5 g
- Sodium Content 537 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g