- Arrange oven rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 425°F.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until just wilted, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a plate and cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare yogurt sauce: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, dill, green onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread yogurt sauce evenly over crust. Top with spinach, red onion, chicken, mozzarella and feta. Mist phyllo (if using) with cooking spray, tear into 3-inch pieces, scrunch into balls and arrange over top of pizza. Bake for 20 minutes, until crust and phyllo are golden.
- Serving Size 1/8 of pizza with whole-wheat crust
- Calories 216
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 425 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g