Love Greek flavors? Try this greek salad with pita.
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 10 oz baby spinach (about 12 cups lightly packed)
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1-lb pizza crust of your choice (whole-wheat, gluten-free or cauliflower)
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked and cooled shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 sheet frozen whole-wheat or spelt phyllo, thawed, optional
- Arrange oven rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 425°F.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until just wilted, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a plate and cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare yogurt sauce: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, dill, green onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread yogurt sauce evenly over crust. Top with spinach, red onion, chicken, mozzarella and feta. Mist phyllo (if using) with cooking spray, tear into 3-inch pieces, scrunch into balls and arrange over top of pizza. Bake for 20 minutes, until crust and phyllo are golden.
Nutrients Per Serving (1/8 of pizza with whole-wheat crust): Calories: 216, Total Fat: 8 g, Sat. Fat: 3 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Carbs: 20 g, Fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 18 g, Sodium: 425 mg, Cholesterol: 30 mg